Indian Railway Welfare Organization (IRWO) invites tender for special repair to boundary Walls, RCC Tanks, Sewerage Manholes, etc at Rail High Risers Society Sector-10 Sonipat (Haryana).
The eligible Contractors may purchase Tender Document from 01-03-2019 to 18-03-2019 on payment or RS 500/- (Rs550/- if required by post) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of IRWO payable at Delhi.
Please click here for downloading Tender Documents and other details.
Jabalpur Group Housing Scheme
General public is hereby informed that Indian Railway Welfare Organisation (IRWO) intends to sell a plot of land suitable for Group Housing at Jabalpur, on outright sale basis. The area of land is 3.89 ha and IRWO has clear marketable title of land for sale. The plot is situated on National Highway-30 (At Junction of Main Mandla Road and Newly opened Bye pass to Nagpur) and the entrance gate faces RBS Petro Pump. Diversion of land has been done and present permissible use of the land is residential. This land falls in revenue villages of Salivada and Kosamghat. It is a freehold land and Group Housing Scheme on the plot has been approved by Nagar Tatha Gram Nivesh, Jabalpur and Gram Panchayat. The land is to be included within municipal limits of Jabalpur city soon.
please click here for more details
Amendment General Conditions of contract
Bengaluru Group Housing Scheme
1. Name of work: Consultancy and Construction Services of IRWO on plot of land measuring 20-Acre 04- Gunta at Village Guniagrahara, Hesarghata Hobli, North Bengaluru.
2. The Tenderer may obtain:The Tender Documents will be on sale in the office of Managing Director, Indian Railway Welfare Organization, Railway Office Complex, Shivaji Bridge, New Delhi-110 001, from 20-06-2018 to 19-09-2018 from 11.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs.(Monday to Friday).
3. Down loading Tender Documents: The tender document may also be down loaded from this Website.
4. Cost of Tender : The cost of tender is Rs.12,000/- for purchase from IRWO Office and Rs.12,500/- by post. This amount is non-refundable and is payable by Demand Draft in favour of IRWO payable at New Delhi.
5. Pre-Bid Meeting:The meeting was held on 10/07/2018 and the issue raised by different firms were discussed in the meeting. Some of the points raised by the firms were accepted and they have been replied individually, consequent to acceptance of some suggestions necessary corrections have been made in the tender document Vol-I and the Bid Sheet. The revised Vol-I-R and Vol-II-R and the Bid Sheet have been uploaded on IRWO web site. Interested tenderes may download the same from IRWO web site and submit their Bids to IRWO on 20/09/2018.
6. Submission of offers: : Completed offers should be submitted to the office of Managing Director, IRWO upto 15.00 hrs. on 20-09-2018.
The above noted tender is extended and will be opened on 04/10/2018 at 15.30 hrs. IRWO Corporate office, New Delhi.
Opening of offers: Packet –1 containing the Eligibility bid shall be opened on 04-10-2018 itself on 15.30 hrs in the presence of Tenderers who may attend the opening.
(iii). Advertisment on News Paper