GOOD NEWS!!! GOOD NEWS!!! GOOD NEWS!!! GOOD NEWS!!!
NOTICE FOR ALL RAILWAY MEN
As you are aware, Indian Railway Welfare Organization (IRWO) owns a 9.6 acre plot of land in Jabalpur on prime location i.e. Junction of Main Mandla Road and the Nagpur Byepass Road. IRWO has launched a housing project comprising of Duplex houses of 3 types in the past. However, the scheme could not take off due to reasons beyond IRWO’s control.
Now, IRWO wants to launch a housing scheme comprising of developed plots in three sizes measuring 78 sqm. or 840 sq.ft, 112 sq.mt or 1205 sq.ft, and 162 sq.mt or 1743 sq.ft soon. Though, IRWO’s schemes are presently open to all Indian Nationals, even then, the Railway fraternity is IRWO’s top most priority as IRWO has been constituted for the welfare of Railway men. As such, you are invited to send your commitment to book a plot of your choice (Type-II measuring 78 Sqm, Type-III measuring 112Sqm or Type-IV measuring 162 SqM) by paying an amount of Rs. 5000/- for any type of plot you wish to book. Tentative basic rates (Basic Selling Price) for allotment of plots shall be around Rs. 1600 to Rs. 1800 per sft. Please note that the rates as mentioned in brochure shall be final and the brochure shall contain other relevant details of the scheme also. Applications received against this notice shall be given priority as per IRWO RULES and shall be considered to have been received against Demand Surveys conducted in the past by IRWO.
Please note that:
1. Primary Membership is mandatory for applying against any scheme of IRWO. Primary Membership is still open. As such, applications for booking of plots can be forwarded now, along with application for primary membership, in case primary membership has not yet been obtained. Application for primary membership is to be sent separately to New Delhi Office of IRWO in hard copy along with requisite fees and documents mentioned therein, complete in all respect.
2. Non railway applicants, who are blood relatives of IRWO members, can also apply against this notice, but shall have to quote primary membership number of their relative and their application shall have to be attested by IRWO members, in the brochure at the time of formal opening of the scheme. Blood relatives can apply even if their relative IRWO member is not forwarding his/her application in this scheme. Please refer to IRWO General Rules for definition of Blood Relation available on IRWO website www.irwo.net.
3. Numbers of different types of plots, sizes, layout of the plots shall be the same as per approved plan available on IRWO website. However, IRWO reserves the rights to change the layout as permitted by authorities holding the jurisdiction.
4. Bookings and allotments of plots shall be made as per the rules. However, IRWO reserves all rights to cancel the scheme announced here for reason whatsoever and in such a case or even otherwise refund shall be made as per IRWO RULES. For rules regarding membership, allotments, withdrawal, etc, you may visit IRWO’s website www.irwo.net.
5. The Online application as available below/ on IRWO’s website should be submitted along with commitment money of Rs. 5000/- and proof of payment uploaded, latest by 15.7.2022. Commitment money of Rs. 5000/- is to be transferred in IRWO’s bank account as mentioned therein, by any electronic mode i.e. online fund transfer/ RTGS/ PayTM/ UPI/ Whatsapp Money/ any other mode, before hand filling the application form as the receipt/transaction statement/screenshot of the payment made is to be uploaded with the application.
click here for online apply
click here for location