IRWO KOTA GROUP HOUSING SCHEME, RAIL VIHAR
OPENED FOR OTHER INDIAN CITIZENS
Allotment letter has been issued.please click here for download.
Draw for allotment of specific DU in respect of Kota Group Housing Scheme
The draw for allotment of specific DU may be conducted on 9-10-2018 at 11.30 hrs in IRWO Corporate Office, Railway Offices Complex, Shivaji Bridge, Behind Shankar Market, New Delhi-110001.You are requested to make it convenient to attend the draw. Draw will be conducted in respect of all the allottees (except Type-II allottees) to whom booking/allotment letters have been issued so far. Please Click here for more details
Home Loan and Finance |
The following Banks are tip-up for Home Loan.:-
|Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Vigyan Nagar, Kota
Contact Person:- Sh Pradeep Detwal:(Loan Officer)
Mobile No. 9887755736 (M) ,8209063576 (M)
|Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch Name: DRM office, Kota
Contact Person:- Sh Kumar Rajneesh:(Loan Officer)
Mobile No. 8003890872
Contact Person:- Sh Sushil Chandel:(Loan Officer)
Mobile No. 7742586555
|List of documents required by Allottee's :
1).Last 3-months salary slips.
2).Form no 16 one year.
3).Bank statement last three months.
5).Adhar &Pan card copy.
6).Passport photo 1 No.
7).Bank cheque 1 No.
Download: Tripartite Agreement format
|Documents being issued by IRWO:
1. A tripatite Agreement between IRWO, Buyer & Bank
2. Permission to Mortgage from IRWO on Banks Prescribed Format Original receipts of advance payment made to IRWO by the Borrower.
3. Original Agreement to sale as per RERA Act duly signed by Indian Railway Welfare Organisation through authorised signaory
Mr. Baldev Singh (General Manager) and Mr. Ravindra Sali (Dy. Project Manager) as per delegation of powers letter no. IRWO/JP/Kota/Home Loan dated 23.08.2018 given by IRWO for the project tie-up.
4. Possession Letter as and when issued by IRWO.
5. Original Sale Deed to be subsequently issued in favour of the borrower to be obtained on execution & registration.
6. NOC FOR RELEASE OF CHARGE: Before disbursement for the each and every flat/flats to be financed by the bank a No Objection Certificate would be required for release of their charge in favour of SBI to the extent of proposed mortgage, if case of any Loan Facility sanctioned to IRWO, is to be obtained without fail.