A photograph from Jaipur Group Housing Scheme
Lucknow Ph-IV-RI Group Housing Scheme [Rera Reg.No. -UPRERAPRJ8170, G.S.T NO.-09AAATI0400L1ZY]
A plot of residential land measuring 2.13-Acre at Lucknow was purchased and registered in favour of IRWO on 19-11-2013. Building plans were submitted to Lucknow Industrial Development Authority (LIDA) for approval. After regular chasing, LIDA have conveyed approval of the building plans. Application for environment clearance was approved by the SEAC and environment clearance has been received. RERA registration number is: UPRERAPRJ8170. Tender for the work was finalized and work is in progress at site. Boundary wall and structure for the Community Centre have been completed. Foundation work is in progress for the DUs. The scheme has been reopened for booking with revised cost of units which has escalated due to delay in sanction by LIDA. Due to insufficient booking even after reduction in cost of DU’s due to Covid-19 and due to recession in Real Estate industry, the work is kept on hold at present. RERA
registration number is: UPRERAPRJ8170.
Jabalpur [Rera Reg.No. -P-JBP-17-1212, G.S.T NO.-23AAATI0400L1Z8]
About 9.6 – Acre of land was purchased and registered in favour of IRWO in village Salivada and Kosamghat, on NH – 24 Jabalpur – Mandla Road. Lay out plans were approved by the local authority. Contractor had mobilized and done survey and setting out of the colony. Construction of site office was completed. As only 3 DUs were booked for this project. The construction work was foreclosed due to insufficient booking. Now again selling of plots with development of sale is under consideration. Architect already fixed and he has submitted plan for approval to competent authority. The work is held up to again taking over some more land by NHAI.
1. A turnkey tender including consultancy, architectural services and construction of project was awarded and the Agency concerned was working for correction of anomalies of revenue records and approval of building plans from Bangalore Development Authority (BDA).Consequent to efforts of the Agency, deletion of court cases from RTCs and mutation of land in IRWO’s name and resultant Khata of land were obtained.
2. However pursuant to judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, A notification was issued by Bangalore Development Authority for acquisition of a large area of land about 3500 Acres – including IRWO’s land – and at present the IRWO land is covered under the said acquisition notice. Efforts at various levels were made for release of IRWO land from ambit of said acquisition.
3. However Hon’ble Supreme Court of India released final notification for acquisition of land for Dr Shivramakaranth Layout for land about 3500 Acres – including IRWO’s land
4. As last resort, a petition was submitted to Justice A.V. Chandrashekhar Committee – formed by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to address issues related to Dr Shivramakaranth Layout of which IRWO’s land is part of – to consider IRWO case and release our land from acquisition. However request of IRWO was not accepted by the said Committee.
5. Hence acquisition proceedings have commenced in respect of IRWO’ land and as per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court either cash compensation or developed land sites to be given as per guidelines approved by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. IRWO has decided in favour of allotment of developed land sites by Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) in lieu of our land. Hence proceedings have started for completion of acquisition proceedings for IRWO’s land and thereafter developed land sites will be allotted by BDA to IRWO.
6. IRWO land at Bengaluru falls in four survey numbers i.e. Sy. No. 32/P-2 (2 Acres), Sy. 32/P-40 (8 acres), Sy No. 34 (9 Acres) and Sy No. 46/4 (1 Acre 4 Gunta). Land of all survey numbers have been handed over to Bangalore Development Authority (BDA)
7. Entitlement Certificate(s) for all the survey numbers have been received from BDA. Now allotment letter(s) for developed land sites are awaited from BDA. However physical possession of land sites from BDA to IRWO shall take some more time.
Salient Features and Technical Specifications